Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jessie J On Making Sure She Didn't Rush New Album And Returning To The Voice UK

The 'LaserLight' singer says she is glad she took the time to make sure her new album is as"great"as it can be


Jesse J has revealed why she opted to push back  the release of her new album and why she was dead set on returning for the new series of the Voice UK.
The 'Domino' star has been working hard on the follow-up to 2011's 'Who You Are' for the past year, and says she didn't want to rush release the record and took the time to make sure it was "great".
"For me, it was an amazing thing and a bad thing because I was so busy I had to choose," Jessie revealed to Yahoo! OMG at a press conference. "I had the option of writing a second album, do an arena tour, or sign up for The Voice UK.


"I had to ask myself if I wanted to turn on the TV and see someone else in my chair, and i was like, 'no!'," Jessie explained. "That's the diva in me, I worked hard for that and they would have had to scratch the name off the back of it!"
The 'LaserLight singer went on to say that eventually she opted to delay her UK tour to enable her to work on her second studio record as well as remaining in her seat on the BBC reality show.


No comments: